- 13 March, 2015
Course SPEED & MotorCAD / Introduction to magnetic and thermal design of electric machinesINDIELEC, in collaboration with the energy research line of the University of Mondragon, organize an advanced course in the design of electrical machines, in which attendees will enjoy the participation of Dr. Markus Anders (CD-Adapco) and Dr. Dave Staton (Motor Design).
DATE & SCHEDULE:
16th, 17th & 18th June, 2015
From 9.00 to 17.00 aprox.
Universidad de Mondragón / Arrasate - Mondragón (España)
Dr. Markus Anders - CD-Adapco
Dr. Dave Staton - Motor Design
Dr. Vicente Aucejo - Indielec
COURSE PROGRAMME (SUMMARIZED):
- Electromagnetic design of Surface PM machine and Interior PM machine with SPEED.
- Thermal analysis of Surface PM machine and Interior PM machine with MotorCAD.
- Electromagnetic design of Induction machine with SPEED.
- Thermal analysis of Induction machine with MotorCAD.
- Electromagnetic design of switched/synchronous reluctance machine with SPEED.
- Thermal analysis of switched/synchronous reluctance machine with MotorCAD.
The detailed programme can be seen in attached information.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
New or current users of SPEED and/or MotorCAD with knowledges of electric machines.
|Course brochure [739 KB]|
|Online Registration Form|