- 2 - 6 May 2022
Simulation of electromagnetic devices in 2D with Altair Flux™ (EN)
Learn to use a powerful CAD/CAE tool for the design and analysis of complex electromagnetic devices such as contactors, transformers, electric motors, sensors, induction heating processes, etc. Also, these tools, widely used in industry, help to better understand the physical phenomena taking place in these devices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
New users of Altair Flux. Previous experience with the Flux software tool is not required..
- General working with Flux
- Mesh generation
- Results post-processing
- Links to other software packages
- Command language & Automation
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Until April 22, 2022
- More details and training program in PDF
- Additional information and registration form in PDF
- Online registration form here